These natural remedies are made in licensed laboratories in Germany and Switzerland to the same standards of safety as modern drugs. Free from any toxic components they have no known side effects. Independent pharmaceutical chemists control the production and the method is recognised in the German Pharmacopoeia, paragraphs 25 and 26.
Each Spagyric essence has a Certificate of Analysis and is produced in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and in compliance with the requirements of the World Health Organisation (WHO).
On the Continent these remedies are prescribed by many medically qualified doctors and are available from thousands of chemists. They are often reimbursed by medical insurance.
Analytical tests are performed by cutting edge technology, including:
- Chemical identity tests.
- Organoleptic examination.
- Determination of the relative density, alcohol, pH value and desiccation residue.
- Thin layer chromatography.
- UV Spectrophotometry.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Gas Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry (GC –MS).
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry (AAS).
- Microbiological purity.